MY BLOGS

Prairie Prims Laura's Family Tree

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Warren Wilcox, grandfather of Sylvia Wilcox

o Warren Wilcox

o Birth
o
+ Aug 1845
+ in Erieville, Madison, New York, United States
o Death
o
+ 19 Jan 1935
+ in Boone, Boone, Iowa, United States


#Marriage 1879, New York

* Louisa Page


Wife, and grandmother of Sylvia Wilcox Hoover

* Birth
*
o 1850
o in New York, United States

* Death *

Children *

Clarence Wilcox

*

*

Elizabeth Wilcox
– 1950

*

*

Guy Wilcox

*

*

Orson J Wilcox
1867 – 1947

*
*

Herbert Levi Wilcox
*
o 1879
o in Boone, Boone, Iowa, United States
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very busy grandma and mom to a passel of kids! I love crafts and enjoy sharing with others. I am involved in several groups that have shared interests. I have been involved with lots of home make-overs and enjoy decorating for myself and friends.