MY BLOGS

Prairie Prims Laura's Family Tree

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sylvia May Wilcox Hoover


Sylvia May Hoover was my mother in law for many years, it is for her grandchildren and gt grandson that I am posting information I have found. My memories of Sylvia are very complex. We had a very strange relationship but I find now that I am moved by her life and want to share my experiences with her. I feel it has taken me a lifetime to really understand the feelings I had for Sylvia.

* Sylvia May Wilcox
* Birth
*
o 5 Dec 1920
o in Boone, Boone, Iowa, USA

* Death
*
o 24 Nov 2008
o in Webster City Iowa, Hamilton, Iowa USA
*

Parents;

Herbert Levi Wilcox
1887 – 1974

Flossie A Davenport
1897 –

Husband; Clyde Eugene Hoover
1921 –

Children; Althea Jill Hoover, married Robert Brown, 1962
1942 – 1996

Lon Eugene Hoover- 1944; married Laura Evans, 1964 div; 1982

Gandchildre; Kirk Eugene Hoover - 1965-1969
Kent Evans Hoover, Jennifer Anne Hoover, Melinda Jo Brown, Michael Robert Brown

Gt Grandchild; Christopher Floyd Harper, son of Jennifer and David Haper

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very busy grandma and mom to a passel of kids! I love crafts and enjoy sharing with others. I am involved in several groups that have shared interests. I have been involved with lots of home make-overs and enjoy decorating for myself and friends.