MY BLOGS

Prairie Prims Laura's Family Tree

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Evans family

My Evans family has always been a bit of a mystery. I have been working on my grandpa Lyles' family forever! This week I was contacted by a cousin in Oregon that was in the Clara I Evans line. I was so happy! Karen (cousin) sent me an obit and pictures of her grandmother Vera Avis Morrison, a daughter of Clara Evans and Daniel Henry. I am so grateful for her help and look forward to finding more information about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very busy grandma and mom to a passel of kids! I love crafts and enjoy sharing with others. I am involved in several groups that have shared interests. I have been involved with lots of home make-overs and enjoy decorating for myself and friends.